POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POV logos : POV logos Server Time
3 Oct 2024 04:55:53 EDT (-0400)
  POV logos
From: Rune
Date: 19 Feb 2000 18:05:54
Message: <38af21d2@news.povray.org>
I really like Justin Whitton's POV-Ray logo.
If POV-Ray should have an official logo I think that should be it.

Attached are two versions of the logo that I've made. I've changed the
tangents so that they only just touches the little circle. In the original
version they intersected a little.

Do you think this should be the official POV-Ray logo? I mean not
necessarily these versions, but the basic design Justin Whitton came up
with?

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated January 24: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,

Attachments:
Download 'povlogo.jpg' (11 KB)

Preview of image 'povlogo.jpg'
povlogo.jpg